Register To Post

Threaded | Newest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Bottom | PDF
Poster Thread
Ron B
Posted on: 2005/2/7 2:01
Needs to get out a bit more!
Ron Bailey: Reading, UK
I suppose I ought to make a start!

For the last 18 years have been part of a local independent church in Reading UK. Prior to that part of a similar church in Birmingham. UK. Prior to that a formal pastor of a formal church. Have spent most of my adult working life in Christian work; pastoral, bible school, conference work in the UK and other parts of the world. Am currently trying to write some books... watch this space!

Margaret and myself, raised a family of seven; 4 girls and 3 boys, and now have 4 grandchildren. Oh, yes, I was a war baby; 1942.

----------------

webmaster
Posted on: 2005/2/9 16:19
Webmaster
Re: Gary Sims: Brasov, Romania
Allegedly I'm some form of master of the web, but I doubt it!

For 8 years I was part of the same local independent church in Reading UK as Ron. Then in 2002, the Lord called my wife (Nicoleta) and I to serve him in Romania. We have been here for 2.5 years. I am currently a missionary, a Bible teacher, an aid worker and a webmaster!

My wife and I have been married for 6 years and we have one daughter called Abigail and my wife is expecting number 2.

Gary

----------------
Gary Sims
A webmaster of New Covenant Workshops
The webmaster of My Bible Base
Read Gary's Bible Notes...

DaveP
Posted on: 2005/2/9 16:54
Just popping in
Re: Gary Sims: Brasov, Romania
Name - Dave Packett

was a member of a "New Covenant" Fellowship in Midlands for 15 or so years. Have not been "member " of a "assembly / fellowship / church" for last 10 years - believe am part of a transitional process situation largely based at the moment on a searching for a "workable spirituality".

Have been married nearly 30 years to Stroma - have 4 grown up kids - 2 married with 3 grandsons between them and another unknown on the way.
Work for a Christian IT company - some with past experience of "New Covenant" events and teachings.

Pray regularly with a small group of guys half my age - very encouraging Holy Spirit led mix of old and new treasures.

Believe that God wants all His children to know Him and to grow in grace to truly manifest the full inheritance that He has mae available.
crsschk
Posted on: 2005/2/12 21:47
Just popping in
It's that knuklehead from...
Well, Praise God.

The site rambler from SermonIndex and I won't bore everyone with the details.

My name is Mike Balog and I know our brother Ron here from all that he has been contributing of his heart and life to us on that site.

How incredible this all is to see!
And much confusion at first trying to sort out just which "Bible Based" site I was on. :)

There seems to be a couple different versions, with just a slight variation in name, including the one from Gary (love your avatar!) Little slow, but sure to figure it out.

Just wishing and praying for all the best here in this endevour. I know that this ministry will be bearing lasting fruit, it has already in the hearts of many and we have much gratitude for Ron coming into our lives.

----------------
SermonIndex

" No, it's not so simple to be a Christian after all. It's a majestic thing."
~ Leonard Ravenhill

Ron B
Posted on: 2005/2/12 22:05
Needs to get out a bit more!
Re: It's that knuklehead from...
Folks, this is Mike Balog from California, whose servant heart and gentle spirit is part of the warp and wieve of Sermonindex. Hi Mike, you're very welcome. Make yourself at home.

As regards your confusion; I share it, but like most things I am involved with they have just 'developed'. If you are looking for a pattern... tough!

Mike is a web-servant at sermonindex. See the web-links

Ouch! Sorry Mike, just deleted a duplicate of my message and it took the 'children' with it! Got to try to develop some of your 'moderator' skills!

----------------

Threaded | Newest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Top | PDF

Register To Post

Copyright © 2004-2007by Biblebase.com  |   |  Design by 7dana.com