Things new and old...
Register To Post

Threaded | Newest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Bottom | PDF
Poster Thread
Ron B
Posted on: 2014/9/23 12:04
Needs to get out a bit more!
Things new and old...
Old houses need more maintenance. Thus is a realisation that comes to us in our later years.

The website has been creaking for some time and now bits are beginning to break off and fall away. It's getting to the stage where it is almost impossible to maintain. Please forge give the glitches and the long absences. At times I have been locked out of my my own tumble-down website!

I've been trying to get to grips with WordPress in order to get the website into some kind of maintainable order. This will be a "work in progress" but we are in the way. If you came direct to the discussion forum please do take a look at our new "front door"! You will see that we are not only refurbishing biblebase but refocusing it too. I'll say more about that at a later time but take a look at our vision/mission statement. I wrote this for my own benefit originally but decided to make it public.

Thank you for your patience, as the railway announcements say, normal (in fact better than normal) service will be resumed as soon as possible.

Come and take a peek HERE.

----------------

ZekeO
Posted on: 2014/11/6 14:24
Quite a regular
Re: Things new and old...
Is it any consolation that your header photo is really beautiful? Where is that?

----------------
For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him. 2 Chronicles 16:9

Threaded | Newest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Top | PDF

Register To Post

Copyright © 2004-2007by Biblebase.com  |   |  Design by 7dana.com