Register To Post

Threaded | Newest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Bottom | PDF
Poster Thread
Bartek
Posted on: 2014/7/28 0:24
Just can't stay away
Is human spirit already saved?
Hi,
Let me ask you a question, maybe for some of you it will be a trivial question, but I can't find easy answer.
For many years I believed that after the regeneration of person the spirit of such person is saved, the soul is being saved (ing) and the body will be saved in the future.
But today I ask myself what is the scriptural basis for such believing and I can't find any verse which directly shows such truth... And it is a bit confusing that I believe in sth and not necessary can find the Bible proof for it.

The question is connected with area of a soul/body/spirit salvation, which I recently meditating.
Can we discuss this topic?
Bartek
Bartek
Posted on: 2014/8/1 23:48
Just can't stay away
Re: Is human spirit already saved?
Because of stagnancy:) let me add one more question,
can we divide "I" or "myself" (it is even hard to name it), for saved and unsaved parts?
Bartek
Jonah
Posted on: 2014/8/6 0:12
Just can't stay away
Quote:

Bartek wrote:

For many years I believed that after the regeneration of person the spirit of such person is saved, the soul is being saved (ing) and the body will be saved in the future.

Bartek

That would broadly be my understanding too...unfortunately not many people are using this site due to problems with it at the moment.

----------------
"Give me the faith which can remove and sink the mountain to a plain, give me the childlike, praying love that longs to build Thine house again"

Bartek
Posted on: 2014/8/6 16:17
Just can't stay away
"unfortunately not many people are using this site due to problems with it at the moment."

Yes, you right, but it is a pity:(
Bartek
Threaded | Newest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Top | PDF

Register To Post

Copyright © 2004-2007by Biblebase.com  |   |  Design by 7dana.com