Romans Project Technical Comments
Register To Post

Threaded | Newest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Bottom | PDF
Poster Thread
Ron B
Posted on: 2013/12/24 12:22
Needs to get out a bit more!
Re: Romans Project Technical Comments - Session 2
I love these interchanges. I doubt whether you will find high fructose corn syrup discussed on many Christian websites! Thanks fir the technical comments Mike.
I have been having some difficulties with my work procedures with my super clever software. I have some post production to do on my No 4 session before I can paste it online.

----------------

Bartek
Posted on: 2014/1/17 16:19
Just can't stay away
Re: Romans Project Technical Comments - Session 2
MikeH
Posted on: 2014/4/16 11:16
Re: Romans Project Technical Comments
Am I right in thinking the latter ones, are only uploaded to Youtube? I was hoping to take a few with me next week, but as far I as I am aware Youtube downloads are not allowed (though possible with the right software ), whereas Vimeo does allow downloading?

----------------
Kind regards
Mike

Ron B
Posted on: 2014/4/16 11:57
You're right and I hadn't realised that. Originally I preferred Vimeo but began to hit their size ceiling so I switched to YouTube. YouTube used to disallow my larger videos but then started to accept he,. I opted for YouTube because I thought it might reach a larger audience.

I have struggled with getting stuff onto both platforms and at times spend more time fight g the software than delivering the study or even preparing it.

I can also put YouTube into groups where I can only do hat with Vimeo if I pay for their professional subscription.

I am surprised that you can't download YouTubes. I didn't know that. I may have to rethink my strategy.

Thanks for the heads up.

----------------

MikeH
Posted on: 2014/4/17 11:25
I think I have made some of these comments before and I think I uploaded a session to Dropbox and was able to play it there, but I can't find my comments.

For storage and download only there are several options:

Dropbox - 2Gb
MS Onedrive - 7Gb
Box - 10Gb (but several offers at 50Gb)
Google - 15Gb

(There are others eg SugarSync (?) but I am not familar with them.

So if each session is 200Mb, 10Gb gives you 50 sessions. As far as I am aware there are no restrictions on multiple userIDs on these services, so Biblebase1, Biblebase2 etc would multiple the storage space. Or alternatively, BiblebaseRomans or BBRomans, BB1Corinthians etc.

Using the automated syncing tools also makes the upload process easy. The only hassle is finding a public URL to share.

I can empathize with your issues with software. I am impressed with what you achieve and know how hard it is to learn new real software. The basic productivity tools I know, but I have tried playing with Gimp (an opensource Photoshop equivalent) and realised I would need to dedicate a month of my life to learning it and I don't have that time. Fortunately, someone paid me to learn Office tools, way back in Visicalc days

----------------
Kind regards
Mike

« 1 (2)
Threaded | Newest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Top | PDF

Register To Post

Copyright © 2004-2007by Biblebase.com  |   |  Design by 7dana.com